Immunization Clinic at Robert and Lily Lee Family Community Health Centre
- 1669 East Broadway Vancouver, BC V5N 1V9
The Immunization Clinic at Robert and Lily Lee Family Community Health Centre provides seasonal and routine vaccinations, protecting us from the effects of a number of serious vaccine-preventable infections and diseases like polio, diphtheria, measles and rubella.
How to access
Check eligibility and vaccine schedule
- Resident of the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority region.
- Check you or your child’s personal immunization schedule.
Book an appointment
Booking for your infant or child
All children coming for Routine Vaccines are also eligible to receive their COVID-19 immunizations. If your child only requires a COVID and/or flu vaccine only, please book at Get Vaccinated.
- Book an immunization appointment for an infant or child (ages 0-4)
- Book an immunization appointment for a school-aged child (Kindergarten to Grade 12)
If your child is anxious, needle phobic or requires special consideration please call us directly.
Booking for adults
Prepare for the appointment
- For children under 2 years old, we invite you to arrive 15 minutes early to weigh and measure your child prior to your appointment time.
- If your child has been immunized at a physician’s office or out of the province, we may not have the record of those immunizations. Submit your health record online or call us to report those immunizations at least 48 hours before your appointment. Without a current immunization history, we may need to use your appointment time for planning and may need to book a separate appointment for immunization due to time constraints.
Find more information on immunizations, including immunization records and immunization after-care and other immunizations at VCH Immunization.
Hours of operation
- Monday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Hours of operation may vary throughout the year.
Parking & Transportation
If taking a bus, please take #20, #9 or #99 and get off at East Broadway and Commercial Drive. If taking the Sky Train, go to the Expo or Millennium Line to Broadway-Commercial station.
There is underground pay parking directly beneath our building. Access this lot from the lane on the east side of Woodland street or the west side of Commercial Drive. Surrounding street parking is also available.
Robert & Lily Lee Family Community Health Centre
At Robert and Lily Lee Family Community Health Centre, you can get basic health care and learn how to keep yourself healthy. We provide services for people of all ages. The Centre works with community organizations and health care providers, such as your family doctor, to keep people and communities healthy.