Immunization Clinic at South Community Health Centre
- 6405 Knight Street Vancouver, BC V5P 2V9
The Immunization Clinic at South Community Health Centre provides seasonal and routine vaccinations, protecting us from the effects of a number of serious vaccine-preventable infections and diseases like polio, diphtheria, measles and rubella.
How to access
Check eligibility and vaccine schedule
- Resident of the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority region.
- Check you or your child’s personal immunization schedule.
Book an appointment
Booking for your infant or child
All children coming for Routine Vaccines are also eligible to receive their COVID-19 immunizations. If your child only requires a COVID and/or flu vaccine only, please book at Get Vaccinated.
- Book an immunization appointment for an infant or child (ages 0-4)
- Book an immunization appointment for a school-aged child (Kindergarten to Grade 12)
If your child is anxious, needle phobic or requires special consideration please call us directly.
Booking for adults
- For routine adult immunizations, please see your local pharmacist. For adults with medical conditions and complex immunization needs, call us at (604) 321-6151.
Prepare for the appointment
- For children under 2 years old, we invite you to arrive 15 minutes early to weigh and measure your child prior to your appointment time.
- If your child has been immunized at a physician’s office or out of the province, we may not have the record of those immunizations. Submit your health record online or call us to report those immunizations at least 48 hours before your appointment. Without a current immunization history, we may need to use your appointment time for planning and may need to book a separate appointment for immunization due to time constraints.
- Bring your Child Health Passport or immunization record for your child to the appointment.
Find more information on immunizations, including immunization records and immunization after-care and other immunizations at VCH Immunization.
Hours of operation
- Monday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Parking & transportation
There is free on-site parking on the north and south sides of the building.
South Community Health Centre is accessible by public transit. Take the #49 bus to Knight Street or the #22 bus to East 49th Avenue.
South Community Health Centre
South Community Health Centre provides a range of health care services in a single location, including access to public and community health nurses, mental health and addiction counsellors, dental clinics for children, speech therapists, nutritionists, youth drop-in health clinics and more. We see people of all ages who live in South Vancouver (Community Health Area 6).