Immunization Clinic at Three Bridges Community Health Centre (West End)
- 1128 Hornby Street Vancouver, BC V6Z 2L4
- Fax: (604) 734-5918
The Immunization Clinic at Three Bridges Community Health Centre provides seasonal and routine vaccinations, protecting us from the effects of a number of serious vaccine-preventable diseases like polio, diphtheria, measles and rubella.
How to access
Check eligibility and vaccine schedule
- Resident of the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority region.
- Check you or your child’s personal immunization schedule.
Book an appointment
Booking for your infant or child
All children coming for Routine Vaccines are also eligible to receive their COVID-19 immunizations. If your child only requires a COVID and/or flu vaccine only, please book at Get Vaccinated.
- Book an immunization appointment for an infant or child (ages 0-4)
- Book an immunization appointment for a school-aged child (Kindergarten to Grade 12)
If your child is anxious, needle phobic or requires special consideration please call us directly.
Booking for adults
- For routine adult immunizations, please see your local pharmacist. For adults with medical conditions and complex immunization needs, call us at (604) 331-8909.
Prepare for the appointment
- For children under 2 years old, we invite you to arrive 15 minutes early to weigh and measure your child prior to your appointment time.
- If your child has been immunized at a physician’s office or out of the province, we may not have the record of those immunizations. Submit your health record online or call us to report those immunizations at least 48 hours before your appointment. Without a current immunization history, we may need to use your appointment time for planning and may need to book a separate appointment for immunization due to time constraints.
- Bring your Child Health Passport or immunization record for your child to the appointment.
Find more information on immunizations, including immunization records and immunization after-care and other immunizations at VCH Immunization.
Hours of operation
- Monday: 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Kindergarten immunization days
If your child is starting kindergarten this fall, bring them in for their free childhood immunizations. Call us to book an appointment.
Three Bridges Community Health Centre (West End)
Three Bridges Community Health Centre works with community organizations and health care providers, such as your family doctor, to keep people and communities healthy.