Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is the preferred procedure for diagnosing problems in many parts of the body.
MRI can be used to see differences between healthy and unhealthy tissue in the brain, spine, joints, abdomen, blood vessels, and other body parts.
How to access
A physician referral is required.
Hours of operation
- Monday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
UBC Hospital (UBCH)
UBC Hospital (UBCH) is part of Vancouver Coastal Health and is one of British Columbia's foremost teaching and research facilities situated on the University of British Columbia campus.