Youth Concurrent Disorders Program (FACES) - East Hastings Street
- 2750 East Hastings Street Vancouver, BC V5K 1Z9
- Phone: (604) 675-3896
- Fax: (604) 675-3909
Counselling treatment to youth dealing with mental health and addiction issues concurrently, as well as support and training to other clinicians. Services are offered to youth for the issues they are willing to approach - this may be either mental health or addictions. This service is offered as part of VCH Family and Community Enhancement Services.
How to access
- Children and youth aged 5 to 18 years old
Get a referral
A referral is required. Contact us at (604) 675-3896 to learn more about our intake process.
Hours of operation
- Monday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
How to get there
The Family and Community Enhancement Services office is located on the third floor.