Opened in 1988, Little Mountain Court is home to a culturally diverse population of low to moderate-income singles and couples.
Little Mountain Court is managed by FirstService Residential.
In February 2022, the Little Mountain Residential Care and Housing Society transferred their operations and assets to Vancouver Coastal Health, including Little Mountain Court, Adanac Park Lodge and Little Mountain Place.
- Full-time caretaker on site, Monday to Friday
- After hours on-call manager available for tenant emergencies only
- Home support and housekeeping services available via referral from community health teams and social support organizations
- 96 subsidized apartment suites including five wheelchair-modified units
- Elevator accessibility
- On-site laundry facilities (token operated)
- Amenity room with full kitchen open daily and for reservations
- Common rooms, including a sitting room and leisure room
- Outdoor community garden
- Parking available for additional monthly charge
- Located next door to Little Mountain Place long-term care home
- Steps from Main Street bus route
- Walking distance to parks, restaurants, banks, shops, etc.