Northeast Urgent and Primary Care Centre (UPCC)
- 102-2788 East Hastings Street Vancouver, BC V5K 1Z9
- Main: 604-675-2599
Notice to patients
The last patient will be accepted one hour before closing. For life-threatening illnesses or injuries, call 9-1-1 or go to the emergency department to be assessed and treated immediately.
Northeast Urgent and Primary Care Centre (UPCC) provides care for unexpected, non-life-threatening health concerns that require same-day treatment. With a focus on residents in the neighbourhoods of Hastings Sunrise, Renfrew Collingwood and Cedar Cottage.
Visit the Northeast UPCC if you are experiencing
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts, wounds or skin conditions
- High fever
- Infections, including chest, ear and urinary tract
- Asthma attacks
- New or worsening pain
- Less serious child illness and injury
- Worsening chronic disease
- Social work services
- Indigenous Elder support is available on referral
102-2788 East Hastings Street
Find the information you need
Learn more about this location
Find more information about location Northeast Urgent and Primary Care Centre (UPCC).
Plan your visit or stay at this location
Learn more about opening hours and other useful information.