- Environmental Health Officers that deal with environmental health, including air quality and land use, drinking water, food safety, recreational water safety, personal service establishments, sewerage systems and subdivision applications;
- Community Care Facilities Licensing Officer,
- Public Health Nurses that deal with adult immunizations, prenatal, nurse-family partnerships designed to help young, first-time mothers vulnerable to socioeconomic disadvantage and their children, maternal newborn services, hospital liaison, infant, toddler & Preschooler services, child health & immunization clinics, communicable diseases, school health and youth clinics;
- Speech and Language Therapists for children 0-5
- Occupational Therapy for children 0-5
- As well as various other programs available through the Gibsons Health Unit, such as an Audiologist, Dietitian for school ages, dental program, and a Tobacco Reduction Program worker.
- A sharps disposal unit - open 24/7