Registered Nurse jobs
New and experienced Nurses at Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) work in diverse health care settings.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) at VCH, you will experience diverse lifestyle and career options in a respectful and dynamic working environment. Our organization offers diverse opportunities for nurses of all levels, spanning various locations and specialties. At VCH, we exceed expectations, providing registered nurses a respectful and dynamic work environment.
Where you may work
At VCH, RNs have opportunities to work in diverse health care settings, from small towns to major cities, including:
Registered Nurse Training Opportunity
VCH is pleased to offer the Regional Home Health Education Program (RHHEP), a joint project between Regional Clinical Education and Home Health to support the education of nurses who are new to the Home Health Program. Upon graduation, you will enter into the role of a community health nurse.Learn more
Why join Vancouver Coastal Health?
- Supportive, world-class team who delivers exceptional care to all
- Competitive salaries and strong premiums and allowances
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Career growth with employer supported development opportunities
- Interdisciplinary team-based care
- Full range of lifestyle and career opportunities, in diverse health care settings
Meet the Team
"Every single person on the unit – including the nurses, unit clerks, health care aides, educators, and patient care coordinators – all genuinely care about each other’s well-being."
Jessica Criselle Quibuyen, Registered Nurse, Lions Gate HospitalMeet Jessica