Grow your nursing career at Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH). Our forward-thinking organization is bursting with great opportunities for both the new and experienced nurse.
In this section
Diversify your experience and work with our dynamic team in a truly client-centered environment
From small towns to major cities, from acute care to community and home care, we offer our employees a full range of lifestyle and career options. We offer nursing opportunities across the spectrum at VCH. In general, these include:
- Acute care (including specialty)
- Community and home health
- Long-term care
- Medical and surgical
- Mental health and substance use
- Public health
VCH offers a variety of opportunities for nurses to develop a career path. This includes enrollment in external or internal training programs and programs to develop leadership and educator competencies.Career pathways for nursing
Why join Vancouver Coastal Health?
- Supportive, world-class team who delivers exceptional care to all
- Competitive salaries and strong premiums and allowances
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Grow your career with employer supported development opportunities
- Interdisciplinary team-based care
- Full range of lifestyle and career opportunities, in diverse health care settings
Meet the team
"I enjoy having the opportunity to help clients and their loved ones as they go through a challenging time in their lives."
Farinah Kadir, Mental Health Nurse, Access and Assessment Centre (AAC)Meet Farinah