Registered Nurse training opportunities
Earn while you learn! Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) offers employer-paid education programs for experienced registered nurses.
100% employer-paid education
In addition to 100% subsidized education, we will cover books and wages while in training. You will step into a specialty nursing career with VCH upon successful completion. Define your career in one of the most exciting and rewarding healthcare environments Canada-wide.
Click below to view current training opportunities. Be sure to check back often for new postings!
- Cardiac Care/Cardiac Surgery ICU
- Cardiac Catheter Lab
- Critical Care
- High Acuity
- Home Health
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Interventional Radiology
- Neonatal ICU
- Nephrology (Renal/Hemodialysis)
- Nurse Specializing in Wound Ostomy Continence (NSWOC)
- Perioperative (Operating Room)
- Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Public Health
- Obstetrics (Perinatal)
- Current practicing registration with BCCNM
- Up-to-date CPR
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident (temporary Work Visas are not eligible)
Required nursing experience varies by training opportunity. Please review the posting for details.
Why join Vancouver Coastal Health?
- Supportive, world-class team who delivers exceptional care to all
- Competitive salaries and strong premiums and allowances
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Career growth with employer supported development opportunities
- Interdisciplinary team-based care
- Full range of lifestyle and career opportunities, in diverse health care settings