• Drinking Water Safety

Drinking water reports & boil water advisories

Find current drinking water reports and boil water advisories for Coast Garibaldi on the Healthspace website.

Report drinking water concerns

Contact an environmental health officer or drinking water officer at or call your local environmental health office. Be sure to know the location and type of drinking water system (surface water, storage tank, well) and any other details of the change to the water.