Assisted Living at Southview Heights
- 7252 Kerr Street Vancouver, BC V5S 3V2
- Access line: (604) 263-7377
- Main: (604) 438-3367
- Fax: (604) 438-0262
Assisted living services provide housing, hospitality, and personal care services for adults who can live independently and make decisions on their behalf but require a supportive environment due to physical and functional health challenges.
How to access
Assisted living is for seniors and people living with physical disabilities. To meet the following criteria for assisted living, they must:
- be able to live in residence safely, given their needs and capabilities,
- be able to make decisions on their own, or lives with a spouse who can do so on their behalf,
- be able to take steps to protect themselves or follow directions in an emergency,
- not have behaviours that jeopardize the health and safety of others,
- not require unscheduled professional health services regularly,
- not require care (i.e. dependent on caregivers for continuing assistance or direction.)
Review the general eligibility criteria and how to arrange home and community care services.
Call the Vancouver home and community care access line at (604) 263-7377 to arrange for care or have a health-care professional make a referral on your behalf.
Hours of operation
- Monday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
More about this service
Operated by the Salvation Army, Southview Heights is a 3-storey, wood frame building built in 2006-2007.