The Vancouver General Hospital Thrift Store has a fresh new look.
We’ve updated the logo and have a bright new awning proudly confirming that all store proceeds support VCH-Vancouver health care programs. Now the store’s outside matches the freshly renovated and tastefully decorated interior of our new location in Vancouver’s East Village (Hastings-Sunrise) neighbourhood.
The VGH Thrift store accepts a wide range of items, including:
- adult and children’s clothing, footwear, jewellery and accessories
- books (including textbooks published within five years)
- multimedia (DVDs, CDs, records and even VCH tapes!)
- housewares (kitchenware, small appliances, vintage curios, artwork and flat screen TVs)
- sports gear (hockey equipment and skis excluded)
- office supplies and equipment, including working computers and printers
- small furniture items (couches, dining hutches and bed frames excluded)
You’re welcome to drop off donations during business hours at the store. The VGH Thrift Store has plenty of free parking in the back for easy donation drop-offs.
Store hours: Mon – Sat 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sun 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. (please drop off donations during these hours)
Address: 2535 E. Hastings Street
Visit the store’s Facebook page
for the latest store-wide promotions and events, and click the “Like” button (that’s the one with the thumbs up!) to show your support for VCH-Vancouver’s one and only fundraising store.
The VGH Thrift Store team thanks Sarah Jane Bailey for donating her graphic design talents, expertise and time to create the store’s new logo and awning design.