Vancouver General Hospital (VGH)
- 899 West 12th Avenue Vancouver, BC V5Z 1M9
- Switchboard: (604) 875-4111
- Admissions: (604) 875-4300
Hours of operation
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
If visiting the hospital, please check in with the unit before visiting to determine the best time for your visit and what you should do when you arrive.
Find your way at Vancouver General Hospital (VGH)
- Download VGH zone site map
- Download VGH Jim Pattison & Leon Judah Blackmore pavilions Level 1
- Download VGH Jim Pattison & Leon Judah Blackmore pavilions Ground Level
- Download VGH Jim Pattison & Leon Judah Blackmore pavilions Levels 2 and 3
- Download VCH map - French
- Download VGH Map - Traditional Chinese
- Download VGH map - Simplified Chinese
- Download VGH Map - Korean
- Download VGH map - Vietnamese
- Download VGH map - Punjabi
- Across from the main entrance of the Jim Pattison Pavilion is a multi-level parkade at the corner of 12th Ave. and Laurel St.
- The Gordon and Leslie Diamond Health Care Centre underground parking lot is located off Laurel St. between 12th and 10th Ave.
- Laurel St. has limited street meter parking.
- There is a wheelchair-accessible overpass from the VGH parkade at Level 4 and a crosswalk at Level 2.
- Additional parking is available at City Square Shopping Centre adjacent to Banfield Pavilion.
Download parking rates for VCH facilities.
- Nearby bus routes include 9, 17, and 99 B Line on West Broadway.
- Canada Line access from Broadway-City Hall station located at West Broadway and Cambie St. (~1km walk or use aforementioned bus routes).